The services industry is not immune from evolution. As we try to provide more and more value for clients while growing our own teams, it means the definition of “services” is always changing. Heck, it’s changed a ton even since 2020 with the rise of packaged offerings and an emphasis on recurring revenue. We had Chris Ward, Vice President at DEft, talk us through what he thinks the future of services looks like. Check it out!
- Episode 12: How to Make Your Sales Process More Efficient with Scott Millwood
- Episode 11: How to Make Selling Services Easier with Henry Egan
- Episode 10: The Future of Services from a Leader’s Perspective with Chris Ward
- Episode 9: What You’re Getting Wrong About Your Scoping Process with Brook Lee
- Episode 8: Why Relationships Matter More Than You Think with Kenny Taylor