The typical 18-day presales turnaround window is insane, to be frank. There are way too many boxes for the presales team to check off their list before they can actually present a solution to their client. That’s a nearly 3-week process, and it puts a ton of weight on everyone in the process. We brought in Henry Egan, Sales Manager at SHI, to tell us how we can make this process even easier. An easy presales process means less time, which means more money. Find out how you can streamline this process!
- Recast: How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- Press Release: ScopeStack Secures Series A Funding from Cultivation Capital
- Setting Standards and Scaling in a VARs World with Jeremy Ryder
- MSSPs are the Future: How to Scale Strategically with Josh Skeens
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee