Scope your services quickly and accurately.
Make your presales team more efficient with ScopeStack’s services CPQ.
Get 50% off your first two months
How to Claim This Offer
- Sign up for a free trial before 11/1/20.
- Enter coupon code SCOPESTACK50 at checkout.
Dynamic SOW Generation
- Inclusion of approved configuration and pricing
- Incorporation of standard language including terms and conditions
- Professional, consistent look and feel across opportunities
Work breakdown structure
- Export to Excel
- Broken down by phase or line of business/practice
- Includes all tasks and subtasks
- Breakdown of resource level, price, cost, and margin
- Sort by phase or line of business/practice
- Visibility into overhead items and travel expenses
- Standard pricing rate tables
- Variable pricing based on thresholds[?]
- Pricing adjustments for unique customer opportunities
- Technical Approval: Make sure the project is technically sound
- Sales Approval: Make sure you are priced competitively
- Business Approval: Make sure the project aligns with the financial goals of the business.
- Track all versions of a project
- Track changes between various versions of the same project
- Audit History of changes
- Internally Sourced Task Language and Level of Effort
- Standards are created and approved for the organization to use
- Drive consistency per task and level of effort
- Sync client information from CRM opportunity to project scope
- Stop simple mistakes like misspelling the client’s name
- Push scoped services revenue back to CRM
- Drive consistency syncing work breakdown to PSA
- Deliver more profitable projects with PSA integration
- Save PMO time by automatically creating tasks in PSA
- Integrate with leading identity providers
- Automate user creation
- Drive compliance
- Identify where engineers are spending their time
- Understand which clients are requesting more services
- Measure engineer activity
- Better predict services pipeline
- Track average margin per project
- Ensure project profitability is aligned with business goals
- Gain visibility into how long projects are taking to get approved
- Visually track services pipeline activity over a period of time
- Determine if the projects you are scoping are actually closing
If you are interested in learning more, let’s talk. We understand where you are and would love to have a conversation.
The ScopeStack team understood what we were looking for and had experience with facing similar challenges.
Ryan Hicks CTO – Flagler