The services industry is not immune from evolution. As we try to provide more and more value for clients while growing our own teams, it means the definition of “services” is always changing. Heck, it’s changed a ton even since 2020 with the rise of packaged offerings and an emphasis on recurring revenue. We had Chris Ward, Vice President at DEft, talk us through what he thinks the future of services looks like. Check it out!
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee
- How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to Help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- The Three G’s of Scaling with Jacob Martin
- Jon Scott & Shay Houser Discuss Benefits of Recurring Revenue for Long-Term Business Growth
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using A Tiered Pricing Strategy For Services