MJ Patent is the CEO and co-founder of Alveo, a go-to-market services company specializing in the IT channel. They’ve worked with tons of IT companies, leading them on a journey to scalability and sustainability. She and Jon talk about the importance of organizational collaboration and buy-in, especially during the launch days. They also walk through several hypothetical scenarios to shed some light on how to break down the walls within a company’s silos to get on the path to long-term financial health. Trust us—you don’t want to miss this one!
- Recast: How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- Press Release: ScopeStack Secures Series A Funding from Cultivation Capital
- Setting Standards and Scaling in a VARs World with Jeremy Ryder
- MSSPs are the Future: How to Scale Strategically with Josh Skeens
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee