Steven Madick knows a thing or two about the presales process. He’s been in this world for years, building and managing wildly successful teams for a number of service providers. He talks with Jon about what makes managing presales teams so difficult, and how you can overcome those obstacles. Terms like awareness and understanding are great to say, but how can you actually execute them? And can you turn your vision into action? Dive into this episode and more here https://scopestack.io/podcast/ to find the answers!
- Episode 12: How to Make Your Sales Process More Efficient with Scott Millwood
- Episode 11: How to Make Selling Services Easier with Henry Egan
- Episode 10: The Future of Services from a Leader’s Perspective with Chris Ward
- Episode 9: What You’re Getting Wrong About Your Scoping Process with Brook Lee
- Episode 8: Why Relationships Matter More Than You Think with Kenny Taylor