Steven Madick knows a thing or two about the presales process. He’s been in this world for years, building and managing wildly successful teams for a number of service providers. He talks with Jon about what makes managing presales teams so difficult, and how you can overcome those obstacles. Terms like awareness and understanding are great to say, but how can you actually execute them? And can you turn your vision into action? Dive into this episode and more here https://scopestack.io/podcast/ to find the answers!
- Recast: How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- Press Release: ScopeStack Secures Series A Funding from Cultivation Capital
- Setting Standards and Scaling in a VARs World with Jeremy Ryder
- MSSPs are the Future: How to Scale Strategically with Josh Skeens
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee