Steven Madick knows a thing or two about the presales process. He’s been in this world for years, building and managing wildly success teams for a number of service providers. He talks with Jon about what makes managing presales teams so difficult, and how you can overcome those obstacles. Terms like awareness and understanding are great to say, but how can you actually execute them? And can you turn your vision into action? Dive into this episode to find the answers!
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee
- How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to Help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- The Three G’s of Scaling with Jacob Martin
- Jon Scott & Shay Houser Discuss Benefits of Recurring Revenue for Long-Term Business Growth
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using A Tiered Pricing Strategy For Services