The efficiency of your sales process directly affects how your company brings in money, point blank. Although each customer has a different need, there are still plenty of similarities in their purchasing processes. And many of those similarities just add a whole lot of time until they give you the coveted signature. We grabbed Scott Millwood, successful tech salesman, to walk us through the ways sales teams can get their customers closer to agreeing a sale in less time. An efficient sales process means more cash—we can all agree that’s a good goal to aim for.
- Recast: How Greystone Technology Uses ScopeStack to help MSPs with Lex Indigo
- Press Release: ScopeStack Secures Series A Funding from Cultivation Capital
- Setting Standards and Scaling in a VARs World with Jeremy Ryder
- MSSPs are the Future: How to Scale Strategically with Josh Skeens
- Specialized Problem Solving for MSPs with Jason Barbee