The efficiency of your sales process directly affects how your company brings in money, point blank. Although each customer has a different need, there are still plenty of similarities in their purchasing processes. And many of those similarities just add a whole lot of time until they give you the coveted signature. We grabbed Scott Millwood, successful tech salesman, to walk us through the ways sales teams can get their customers closer to agreeing a sale in less time. An efficient sales process means more cash—we can all agree that’s a good goal to aim for.
- Episode 17: How to be a Winner in the Industry with Shaler Houser
- Episode 16: The Question You Should Be Asking: How Do I Get the Most Value?
- Recast: Why Relationships Matter More Than You Think with Kenny Taylor
- Recast: Importance of culture in a presales team
- Episode 15: How to Empower Your IT Presales Team to be Their Best with Steven Madick